Sunday, October 3, 2010

God Bless the Pigeons.

Hello, world!

I am taking a break from my intensive studies to instead write this informative post about pigeons. It is very urgent and must be done immediately, so I guess my homework will have to wait. Anyway.... Please enjoy!

To begin, this is a pigeon:


Beautiful isn't it?

Now, here is a realistic picture of a pigeon that I drew:

It is very realistic... and also a pigeon.

And here is the word "Pigeon" translated into several everyday languages... (I thought this might be useful, in case you are out on the streets and want to warn a foreigner about a pigeon headed in their direction):

Hebrew: יונה
Danish: Duer
Persian (!!!): ساده‌ وگول‌ خور
Serbian: Golub

Also... here is the diagrammed form of the sentence "Pigeons are super" (for those of you grammar buffs like myself) :


And here is a word search that I just made using a Word Search maker. If anyone out there is a word search enthusiast, I challenge you to find ALL 15 words.


I LOVE THE PIGEONS!!

E N P O P O E N N E
EIPIIOONOE
EIPIGEONGE
GIPIGEONPO
EPPIGEONII
NIPIGEONGI
NGPIGEONEO
EEPIGEONOO
GOPIENONNN
GNPNINGNOP
Words to Find:
pigeonpigeonpigeon
pigeonpigeonpigeon
pigeonpigeonpigeon
pigeonpigeonpigeon
pigeonpigeonpigeon

Anyway.... I that is all I have to say about pigeons, so... um..... I think I might get back to my homework now.... you know.....

I hope this post has made everyone love pigeons just a little bit more.

3 comments:

  1. And in Latvian it will be: "Balodis" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add that to my list of useful everyday words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of am happy that I can read the Persian version of 'pigeon'.... I'm taking Arabic and it's FINALLY coming in handy! haha

    ReplyDelete